– of undisputed origin and not a copy; genuine.
– made or done in the traditional or original way.
– based on facts; accurate or reliable.
– (in existentialist philosophy) relating to or denoting a significant, purposive, and responsible mode of human life.
– happening or used every day; daily.
adverb (every day):
– each day; daily.
TFW started as a travel journal, really more of a note to home, when I moved from London to Toronto, then to New York (and now back home in London). Wanting to explore the ‘true’ experience of each city, Tales from Toronto (as it was then) developed into a passion for looking behind the tourist recommendations and exploring the secrets that each destination had to offer. It was an approach that expanded to all aspects of life, researching and exploring how to maximise every decision – from the mundane to the meaningful. For me, that involves a passion for training (amongst others). But TFW is not just about training and travel. It’s a home for the curious, with musings on learning and living, as well as lifting. A place for people wanting to live their best lives in every decision they make – to discover the authentic in the everyday.